Saturday, February 6, 2010

The love of LooLoo

I have been ill of late. Knackered would be a good description.

Joints have played up, as per usual.

I couldn't get out of bed. Bones too heavy to move. It is not nice and very irritating... not being able to get up or even get to the loo on time!!

I have read up on my condition and it does not make for happy reading. I have to see the quack...quickly and perhaps sort out a will.....

Anyway....there was I.....sat on dining chair at the side of the bath..trying to get bones warmed up. Legs in hot water. You see..no way could I manouvre bod into the bath and out again!!! lol So next best thing is to dangle feet into water and hope ankle joints come back to life.

So, LooLoo jumps up on my knee. She is the most delicate looking of the mogs. A slight little soul. She demands beings petted....stroked. So, I do, even though my hand was twice the size as usual. Ten mins later I am fed up..worn out. Nope...Miss L demands more....so I stroke her more and more. This goes on for AGES. See...Miss L knows that I need to exercise the old joints so what could be better that stroking her? lol

The other cats have a knowing look, too. Been keeping my body warm, as I have been bed bound. I honestly felt like my bones were made of ice and bones were about to break. They would not leave me. Maybe they felt bad, too? They certainly 'talked' to me...especially Muppet of all mogs!! She's been tucked up near me all the while, which is unusually brave of her:o)) xx Even the dog has been clingy.

So, today I feel better and the mogs and dog are being spoiled rotten. Tuna is on sale at the local shop. 2 tins for a quid! Woo hoo!!

Next door neighbour is fighting the big C. Fought it 5 times and won. It's back....no 6. I pray neighbour will see this round off, too. Could not meet a nicer person. Life is not fair sometimes, is it?

Anyway...Thank you, my babies for looking out for me:o)) xx

Today, two days later the swelling is down to near normal.

No comments: